This class is designed to guide you through the best practices of building a meaningful and relevant LinkedIn Network that can help you uncover new business opportunities or career options through the conversations you can have with your growing LinkedIn Network.
Adopting and using the best practices I share with you in this course is important when using LinkedIn for networking.
- How to Get Started on LinkedIn (2:31)
- Who should Network on LinkedIn? (2:12)
- Why you should Network on LinkedIn (4:01)
- Introduction to Networking for Mutual Benefit (4:28)
- Define your Target Audience (3:43)
- Who should you connect with on LinkedIn? (3:02)
- LinkedIn Search Best Practices (5:53)
- The Best Practices of Connecting on LinkedIn (3:06)
- Research the LinkedIn Member before connecting (2:31)
- Engage Immediately is Vital (2:20)
- Reporting and Blocking bad Actors on LinkedIn (1:40)
- Unfollow and Unconnect LinkedIn Members (2:30)
- Manage your LinkedIn Invites (2:10)
- Overview of LinkedIn Networking (7:59)
- Introduction to Using LinkedIn Search (4:31)
- Using LinkedIn Search to find People (11:46)
- LinkedIn Company Page Search (3:16)
- Using LinkedIn Company Pages for People Search (4:08)
- Using Google Search to Find LinkedIn Members (8:29)
- Finding People through LinkedIn Recommendations (6:13)
- Asking for an Introduction to another LinkedIn Member (3:26)
- Engaging Before Sending a LinkedIn Invite (4:16)
- Bump into People in LinkedIn Groups (5:31)
- Overview of the LinkedIn My Network Pages (4:58)
- The Best Practices of Accepting LinkedIn Invites (9:16)
- Using the Unfollow and Unconnect features on LinkedIn (1:41)
- Giving LinkedIn Recommedations (1:35)
- Additional LinkedIn Networking Best Practices (4:39)
- My Proven Process of Networking on LinkedIn (8:04)
Hi I'm Teddy. I love helping people who want to maximize their value from using LinkedIn.
I've been using LinkedIn since 2005 and teaching the best practices of using LinkedIn as a business tool since back in 2009.
I produce training globally and share articles, answers, and videos across the internet all about one topic - Using LinkedIn as a business tool.
This class is the first in a series of 3 classes where we go deep into the best practices and tactics of building a Professional LinkedIn Profile
I hope you enjoy my introduction course here.
In this class, I will show you how to Network with Purpose
Follow the guidance I give you in this class and your LinkedIn Network will become a vital asset in your life, career, and business.
You do not want to connect with every Tom, Dick & Harry on LinkedIn. Rather, you will want to follow the guidance I provide here to be successful in Networking on LinkedIn.
Go for the conversation, that can lead to the sale or the job.